“CHASE PICKS UP THE TAB—1 IN 500 IS ON US!” PROMOTION
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS CURRENTLY RESIDING in CT, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OK, TX, WI and WV WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
OPT IN. From 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/1/07 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/07 (“Promotional Period”), each participant (“You”) must “opt in” by any of the following ways: 1) Speak with a Chase representative at any Chase branch; 2) Chase ATM Screens. Opting in via Chase ATM screens will not be available to all customers and will not be available at all Chase ATMs; 3) By calling 800.688.4705; and/or 4) By visiting www.chase.com/TheTab, OR www.chase.com/OurGift, OR www.chase.com/PickUpTheTab.
TO OBTAIN ENTRIES: Chase Debit Card Customers: You will receive one (1) Entry each time You make a qualifying purchase with your eligible Chase debit card during the promotion. Qualifying purchases made with an eligible Chase debit card include signature-authorized purchases, including phone and Internet purchases. Cash transactions, purchases authorized with a PIN (personal identification number) and ATM transactions do not qualify. Chase debit cards linked to a Chase High School CheckingSM account are ineligible for this promotion. (Fees may apply to debit card transactions.) To participate without purchase: You will receive one (1) Entry each time You visit www.Chase.com/afoepickuptab500 and follow the instructions posted on-screen. Limit 10 entries (defined below) per day per person, regardless of method of entry. In the event more than 10 entries are submitted in any day, only the first 10 entries will be entered into the promotion.
TIME STAMPS: Each debit card purchase and online submission (collectively “Entry”) that occurs throughout the Promotional Period will be time-stamped and recorded at such time the participant's Entry is posted in the order each posting is received in the Chase Database (“Database”). The recorded time stamp of your Entry, as recorded by the Database technology, and the subsequent order it is placed in the Database, will solely determine whether or not You are a potential winner. If multiple entries are received at exactly the same time, the Database technology will assign each a different, next available, unused time. Every 500th Entry in the Database, based on the Database technology, is a winner (subject to verification) until 35,000 prizes have been awarded or 11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/31/07 (whichever occurs first). JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for incomplete, lost, illegible, late or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for transmission defaults, computer server failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmitted by entrants via Internet. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotion-related materials. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
2. PRIZES (35,000): Every 500th entry will receive a monetary payout equal to the amount spent at the time of the winning purchase, up to $500. Winners entering by debit card-based entries will be notified via a credit on their monthly checking statement. If the purchase was made via the Chase debit card, the winning account holder's checking account will be credited the winning amount within four (4) weeks of the winning purchase's posting date (minimum amount of prize is $5.00, maximum amount of prize is $500). Winners who enter by alternate form of entry will be awarded checks made payable to the winner in the amount of $500 and mailed to the address on the entry submission. Please allow 6–8 weeks from end of Promotion Period for winner validation and delivery of alternate method of entry prizes. (MAXIMUM ARV OF ALL PRIZES IS: $17,500,000.) Odds of winning any one prize are 1 in 500. Limit one winning Entry or prize per person, regardless of method of entry. In the event that not all 35,000 prizes have been awarded/allocated/assigned (collectively, “Unclaimed Prizes”) by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/07, those Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
3. SPECIAL PROMOTION LIMITATION: Any attempts by an individual to access the site via a bot script or other brute-force attack will result in that IP address becoming ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion without notice or liability if the integrity of the promotion is compromised in any manner as determined by Sponsor or if the promotion is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer relating to, or resulting from, entering or downloading any information or software in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with this promotion. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these Official Rules be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in CT, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OK, TX, WI and WV who are 18 years of age or older. Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Sponsor and its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their affiliates, are not eligible. Purchases made with a Chase debit card linked to a Chase High School Checking account are not eligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes, if any, are winner's sole responsibility. Each prize winner may be required to complete an Address Confirmation Letter. If required, documents must be returned within seven (7) days of receipt or the prize winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will not be responsible for any undeliverable or returned documentation and prize will be forfeited. No transfer or assignment of prize is permitted. By entering this promotion, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photographs, voice recordings and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation or permission.
5. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed envelope (Sponsor will pay return postage) by 12/31/07 to: “Chase Picks up the Tab—1 in 500 is On Us!” Promotion–WL, P.O. Box 7430, Wilton, CT 06897-7430.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this promotion, from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this promotion.
7. SPONSOR: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43240.
|JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2007 JPMorgan Chase & Co.